Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Steven

Ok, I'm not going to write a lot because I already posted today but I just wanted to take this free time and say that I truely have the most wonderful man in my life. Steven Christopher McCallus is one of the sweetest, funniest, most caring person I have ever met. He's always concerned about others and I am so happy that the good Lord brought him to me. I really believe we saved each other. He has taught me so much in the past 9 years. More then I could learn in a lifetime without him.


He has been the most amazing father to our daughter. He's gentle and loving. She couldn't have a better daddy. I cry (I am now writing this) when I see how amazing he is with her. I'm not able to do much at the moment and he has picked up the slack like he's done this all before. They say motherly instinct comes naturally & now I believe so does 'fatherly instinct'.


Ever couple has their ups & downs, it's only natural & we have had ours but there is NO ONE else in the whole world I would rather argue& fight with. lol

Favorite Quote that makes the think of US:

Living, fighting, obsessing
Just as long as I can share it all with you..


Yesterday, today, tomorrow, come rain, come shine
Hell and back, the beginning in between till' the end of time!




No comments:

Post a Comment