Friday, November 11, 2011

2 weeks in..

     Alright.. We are two weeks into being parents and things are going great! Mia has her days and nights kind of mixed up but that is to be expected, I assume. I know what her cries mean. When she's dirty or hungry or just upset, I pride myself in that.
        Now I'm just waitin until the Dr. gives me the go ahead to start gettin' on with MY regular routine. When I got pregnant I was a big girl. I'd say around 265-270ish. At my heaviest carring Mia I was 302lbs. I know! I always said I never wanted to break the '300 mark' but I did. Not by much but I did. Now.. I'm at 288lbs. I can't wait to start working out and losing more weight. My loss of appitite has helped I know but that isn't the way I want to lose weight.. I want to do it in a healthy way. Working out, eating better. I want my little family to be healthy. I want to be able to run & play with Mia when she is older. You know you see the moms & dads that are over weight who just sit there while their kids play.. We don't want to be that way (which Steven will never be that way lol He is skin & bones as it is)
      She is my motivation! :) If I got down to 200lbs I would be perfectly happy. That's 88lbs gone! Doesn't matter how long it takes as long as I get it gone. I'm not on a time line or going to set a deadline.. That's too much pressure. Soo as soon as the Dr. gives me the go ahead I'll be working on a 'workout routine' and a eat schedule. I'll post my progress. Any tips or encouraging comments are greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment