Friday, November 25, 2011

Giving Thanks

     This year we have been through so much. Moving, getting pregnant, welcoming our baby girl into the world.. We have more than enough to be thankful. We are healthy and happy. We are working and making it work.

What I'm really thankful for is serving the most awesome God! One who makes all these blessing possible. I'm thankful I can worship & serve him with out conviction! He has blessed me with my family and friends. I wake up every morning, not just Thanksgiving Day and am reminded how lucky I am & I'm so thankful.

     I'm thankful for my husband, Steven. We have been through so much together and I don't think I could have done it/made it with anyone else. God made him just for me. and I'm thankful.

I'm thankful for my Mia. She is my heart & you can't live without your heart, can you! Every time I see her I could cry. Being a mother is one of the greatest gifts that anyone can ever receive. She's the best baby & going to grow in to the sweetest little girl! I'm thankful for her.

     My friends have really shaped how I am. All the friends I do have I love more than anything and they are more than just friends, they are my family. Good, honestl people I can depend on! I would do anything for them and I know they would go to the end of the earth for me.. & for that I am thankful!

I have soooo much more to be thankful for...  it's just that simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment