Saturday, November 5, 2011

- it's beautiful -

27 weeks

The amazing Amanda Puckett took these! I think they are more than beautiful. I wasn't going to do any because I thought I looked like a fat cow BUT I'm so glad I did! They turned out amazing.

We couldn't wait to share our precious gift with the world.

Even when she wasn't here it still felt like a family of 3

35 weeks
3D/4D Ultrasound by Baby's Kickin' in Tupelo, Ms. When we finally saw her for the first time I thought of this picture! She looks just the same.

In love with him

In love with her

Lots of things have been said about me taking a picture like this. Maybe it's just people being old fashioned and thinking a women should broadcast/show off her pregnant stomach.. either way I don't care. I worked hard for 9 months on a blessing from God, I'm going to show it off. I think it's beautiful. I can't wait to get the other part to this picture. We took it today!

1 comment:

  1. I Love it!!!!!!I wish I would of done pics like these when I was pregnant with Eddie

    ReplyDelete