Monday, January 16, 2012

My Outlet

     I don't write to hurt peoples feeling or to air out my dirty laundry or to get attention. I write because it my escape from the world. I love nothing more than to sit down, whether it be with my computer or a pen and a piece of paper and just write. Sometimes I'll write a story or a poem. Other times I'll write about something that is going on in my family, which has been a lot of crap lately. I enjoy writing. && I think I'm pretty good at it.

     Now if there is something that I've said to offend anyone or if something thinks I give a little bit too much information out about certain things.. All I can to you, that someone, is "Don't read my blog." Plain and simple. That is the point of a blog. To tell a story, or ask for advise. To let people into your world. Not everyone reads this and I don't care. No one could read it and I would still write it. I definitely don't mean to offend anyone or hurt any ones feelings, like I said but this is ME. This is what I do.

     Friends are scarce. I don't have many. The ones I do have I don't get to talk to on a daily basis so this is how I connect with them. This is my way of letting them know what's new with me. From now on in this blog when I talk about 'my family' that will ONLY consist of my husband, Steven, my daughter, Mia Elizabeth and myself. I will only ask for prayers for ones who are thankful and appreciate that someone else is thinking about them.  I won't help anyone who doesn't want my help. I wont' offer it to anyone. I'm going to keep things simple for me and my family.
    

Thank you to everyone who actually cares enough to read what I have to say. It means a lot to me.

2 comments:

  1. I love you. And you can pray for me as much as possible. Lord knows I need it lol

    ReplyDelete